Why Exercise During Pregnancy?
• Possible reduced back pain
• Improved core strength to support spine and help you carry your baby
• Prevents muscle imbalances
• Improved posture
• Reduced un desirable pregnancy symptoms such as leg cramps, swelling, constipation and varicose veins
• Improved circulation and blood flow
• Time out for mum-to-be
• Improved sleep patterns and relaxation
• Enhanced confidence, self esteem and mental well being
• In some cases, reduced labour time and pain
• Reduced chance of developing gestational diabetes
• Increase the efficiency of the placenta
• Quicker recovery after birth
• Kerb excess weight gain (weight gain during pregnancy is not only normal, it is necessary and un avoidable)
Can Exercise Be Bad For Baby?
If you have what is known as a low risk pregnancy, have received medical clearance, exercise appropriately and safely, the answer is no.
Caroline Bateson’s Story
Trained throughout her pregnancy and got back in her pre-baby jeans just weeks after giving birth!
Just Days Before Giving Birth
Caroline took part in Pre-Natal Training…
You will receive:
• A personalised programme to help you exercise safely and effectively throughout your pregnancy and kerb excess weight gain…worth £57
• A 1:1 30 minute session with Katie at each trimester…worth £77
• A nutrition guide along with a whole host of pre-natal exercise hints and tips…worth £49
Total Value £183
You Pay Only £109
Thats a 67% SAVING of £74!
…so don’t hesitate, take action and have a fit and healthy pregnancy by grabbing 1 of the 3 spaces I have left!